HAL9000

HAL9000
"It just isn't conceivable that you can design a program strong enough to beat players like me."

April 17, 2017

New Android UCI engine: Symphysodon 2017.03.07.ACH

I know very little about this derivative and i have no idea about its strength. Just let me share what Alexei has compiled for Android devices. Thanks again.

A short script by the author Jose Perez taken from a very old forum post says: 
"I must THANK those who are helping me to the project by testing the engine derived from SF and using it in different game servers, that I am only learning and that every day I hope to increase the strength to the engine and the speed / agility of search and to find an optimum point . I just started, I hope you do not demand that I be the number 1, it's just the beginning. Thank you."

GET Symphysodon 2017.03.07.ACH for arm7
GET Symphysodon 2017.03.06.ACH for arm7

I assume the never build was made for improvement only, from the same source code.

In case of trouble downloading from your PC, use your mobile device or refer to THIS POST.

No comments: