HAL9000

HAL9000
"It just isn't conceivable that you can design a program strong enough to beat players like me."

April 16, 2017

Restarting soon

It's been a while since I had posted something here. I stop sometimes but computer chess doesn't.

There's a lot to share in the to-do-list already and I guess there will be fun.

Rapidroid has finally seen 19800 Android games with 110 engines, proving itself as a stable test environment of 360 games for each participant. That makes an error margin of +-30 ELO and an optimum duration to cope with updates in the future.

So, stay tuned for the following.

4 comments:

Tibono said...

I stay tuned, carry on Gurcan!
Your work is much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Tibono

egg said...

You made a great work... Continue!
Eric

Unknown said...

Thanks Tibano. I feel more motivated now!

Unknown said...

Thanks. Already more than 300K hits without tricks, ads, almost no external support... The thing must go on at full speed.