HAL9000

HAL9000
"It just isn't conceivable that you can design a program strong enough to beat players like me."

May 14, 2017

Android UCI engine update: Symphysodon 2017.05.09.ACH

It's the new version of Sym-phi-do-so... Cool but difficult to say! Simply said it's the Stockfish derivative by Jose Perez that i still don't know well. So, i'd prefer to share once again the short script by the author taken from a very old forum post:

"I must THANK those who are helping me to the project by testing the engine derived from SF and using it in different game servers, that I am only learning and that every day I hope to increase the strength to the engine and the speed / agility of search and to find an optimum point . I just started, I hope you do not demand that I be the number 1, it's just the beginning. Thank you."

Thanks go to Alexei Chernakoff for compiling the update.

GET Symphysodon 2017.05.09.ACH for arm7

In case of trouble downloading from your PC, use your mobile device or refer to THIS POST.

No comments: